Do you measure your marketing performance?
When you regularly measure your marketing performance, you quickly answer these questions and make decisions to constantly improve your marketing performance:
- Do you know the Return on investment for each marketing channel you use for your business?
- Which marketing channels are a waste of money for you?
- Are any of your clients endangering your business?
- How long will it take you to double your business, based on your current new client acquisition rate?
- Should you be investing more into Pay Per Click or Facebook Ads?
Can you confidently answer these questions for your business?
If you can’t, you may be wasting money that could be put to better use and generate more awareness, interest and, ultimately, more leads.
SME Needs can help you answer these questions and many more.