Spending time on marketing activities that aren’t working for you is a drain on your time, and your bank balance. Knowing how your marketing is performing allows you to:
Why you must measure your marketing
- Stop doing the marketing that isn’t working, saving you time and money.
- Invest more in what you know is working, generating more leads and more growth for your small business.
- Identify the marketing channels that bring you your Ideal Clients, so you can focus on that activity.
- Set better growth targets for your business, based on facts, not gut feelings or desires
- Commit marketing budgets because you are more confident it will deliver.